All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower. Cable TV, heating, and air conditioning, free personal care products, hair dryer, towels, and bed linen are included in the offer. Some rooms are equipped with a kitchenette. We offer a buffet breakfast in the shared dining room, which is subject to surcharge.
Choose your own flower (room) and feel relaxed, like on a flowering meadow.
Dear guests, welcome. To make sure that your stay at Guesthouse Mirjam will be as pleasant as possible, please take into consideration the house rules.
We are always available for any other questions or information.
- Your room will be ready for check-in from 1 p.m. on the day of arrival to 11 p.m. (Late arrivals should be announced by phone in advance)
- The guest is required to leave the room or apartment by 10:30 a.m.. Check out time after this time is charged additionally.
- Reception working hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Breakfast is optional and must be ordered in advance at arrival. Breakfast is served from 07:30 – 10:00, if you have any special diet please let us note.
- There is absolutely no smoking allowed in the rooms and apartments. Smoking is permitted outside with provided ashtray.
- Pets are allowed in our guesthouse for additional fee according to the current price list.
- We provide you washing and drying your laundry for charge.
- We invite you to try out our fitness area which is free to use. If you would like to treat yourself to a massage, we are happy to organise a session with our masseuse. Please be sure to reserve your appointment at least 1 day in advance. For an extra charge you can also relax in our Finnish sauna.
- Respect the peace and quiet of your neighbors and our guests. Please keep silence from 10 p.m..
- Forgotten belongings that our staff finds will end up in storage for 30 days. After this period lost items go to local charity/eco organisation, or they’ll be thrown away.
- We provide you free parking in front of our building. We do not take responsibility for the safety of the cars.
- Any damage caused intentionally or unintentionally by the customer has to be covered by the customer.
- Fire orders with all the emergency exits tags are hanging in every floor. In case of fire please consider the fire order.
- Tap water is safe to use and drinkable.
- We are trying to be environmental friendly as much as possible so we ask our guests to abide our policy:
– Please separate waste. Waste bins are located in front of the building.
– Save on water and electricity
– You can show your respect for nature and help save environment by reusing towels during your stay. When you need fresh towel, leave the old one on the floor.
We wish you pleasant and unforgettable stay at our guesthouse.